The University of Debrecen is a public university located in the city of Debrecen (located in eastern Hungary, about 250 km from the Hungarian capital Budapest).
Higher education began in Debrecen with the Calvinist College of Debrecen, founded in the year 1538.
Over the centuries of its existence it has been one of the most important and major institutions of higher education in Hungary. At the beginning of the twentieth century the college was transformed into a university.
In 1908 the Calvinist Academy of Humanities was established, and in 1912 the Royal Hungarian University was founded. The university includes theology (theology), law, and literature. In addition to these faculties there is the Faculty of Medicine. Teaching began in 1914 in the old buildings of Calvinist College. In 1918, the first new medical school building was opened, and the medical university campus was completed in 1927
The first class I studied at this university was at the end of 2006, but there are two Saadi students who studied before this batch, one of whom was in the fourth year of general medicine and the other graduated from the university in general medicine.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
Programs available in the scholarship:
The scholarship offers many specializations, including:
- the health
- Business Management
- the law
To see all the programs available in the grant here
About the University of Debrecen in Hungary Fully Funded 2022:
Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programmes. In terms of research, Debrecen University is among the best universities in the world. More than 5,000 students will start their studies in Hungary in 2021-2022.
Terms and Standards:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to benefit from the Konrad Adenauer Foundation Scholarship:
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 18 years
- The applicant does not hold Hungarian citizenship
- The applicant must fulfill the conditions of the university and the specialization he is applying for.
- The scholarship covers free tuition fees for the entire duration of study.
- In addition to a monthly scholarship for undergraduate, masters or doctoral program students.
- Contribution to accommodation Free medical insurance for the duration of the bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program
- The University of Debrecen is a public research university supported by the government. Its campus is located in a natural forest area under international environmental protection.
- We offer internationally competitive degrees that are widely recognized, even outside Europe
- More than 80 programs in English
Required documents and papers:
- Photo with a white background
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters
- Personal statement
- motivation message
Application deadlines vary from one program to another, so please check the official scholarship website for details.