Kanagawa University Scholarships for International Students in Japan 2021
About Kanagawa University :
Kanagawa University, abbreviated to Jindai (神) is a private university in Japan. The main campus is located in Rokkakubashi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture.
The university was founded in 1928 by Yoshimori Yoneda (米) as Yokohama Academy (横, Yokohama Gakuen). It was an evening school for working youth. In 1929, the school’s name was changed to Yokohama College (横, Yokohama semmon gakkō), which had both day and evening schools (Day School: Ministry of Commerce/Night School: Departments of Commerce and Law). On May 15, 1930, the college moved to the current Rokkakubashi Campus. In 1939 it added the technical departments (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial management). In 1949 the college was developed into Kanagawa University, under the new educational system in Japan.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About Kanagawa University Scholarship:
Highly motivated students from all over the world are invited to apply for the International Awards Program offered by Kanagawa University.
Sponsorship will be provided to international applicants who wish to enter any undergraduate and graduate degree program and have a GPA greater than or equal to 2.0. Applicants who are academically outstanding and have a likable personality are eligible to receive the programme.
Terms and Standards:
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- Applicants must be privately funded international students.
- Applicants must be registered and accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university.
- College of Business Administration
- foreign languages
- Faculty of Cultural and Japanese Studies
- Earth and universe sciences
- The College of Engineering with all its programs
- Postgraduate studies of science
- Postgraduate studies in engineering.
For more information: here
- Photo with a white background
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree according to each program
- Transcripts of high school or bachelor’s degrees, according to each program
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or Japanese, according to the language of the program
- Recommendation Letters
- motivation message
- GRE or GMAT scores at the master’s level and some programs only.
Benefits of the Kanagawa University Scholarship :
The scholarship includes the following features:
- Kanagawa University will provide successfully selected students with an amount ranging from 90,000 yen to 360,000 yen depending on the college they are applying to in their course of study.
How to Apply :
Applicants must apply online. Accepted applicants will be considered.