Young Professionals Program 2021
|Work Area:||Education and Training|
|Posted Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Work Area||Education and Training|
|Employment Type||Limited Full Time|
|Expected Travel||0 – 10%|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, AE, 118353|
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
See Also: Funded Training With A Monthly Stipend In Austria From IST
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants within SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
European Commission calling you: Your Opportunity To Be Trained By The European Commission, More Than 1500 Training In Various Fields
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning (system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. It helps companies adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
Also Check: Fully Funded Microsoft Internship Program For International Students 2021-2022
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Sudan.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering OR Information Technology / Data Science / Computer Science
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence towards the Start of November 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
When applying for the program please select UAE as your location as Sudan is currently not an option. Please include your correct address on your CV.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now
Check: UNICEF Internship Programme 2022
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, SAP, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
- Stock price: SAP (NYSE) $149.83 +0.85 (+0.57%)
- Headquarters: Walldorf, Germany
- CEO: Christian Klein (Oct 10, 2019–)
- Revenue: 27.55 billion EUR (2019)
What SAP means?
Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing
Competitors and Alternatives to SAP
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)