Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for International Students. UNICEF Offers diverse field for Students. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.