Training opportunity provided by the Islamic Development Bank IsDB in Saudi Arabia 2021
About the Islamic Development Bank IsDB
The Islamic Development Bank IsDB, an international financial institution to support and develop the economic and social progress of member states, was established in implementation of the Statement of Intent issued by the Conference of Finance Ministers of Islamic Countries, which was held in Jeddah, in the month of Dhul-Qa’dah 1393 AH (December 1973 AD). The city of Riyadh, in the month of Rajab 1395 AH (July 1975 AD). The bank was officially inaugurated on the fifteenth of Shawwal 1395 AH (the twentieth of October 1975 AD).
The Islamic Development Bank aims to support the economic development and social progress of the peoples of the Member States and the Muslim communities of the Non-Member Countries, jointly and individually, in accordance with the principles of Islamic Sharia.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the Islamic Development Bank IsDB . Training
IsDB has a variety of opportunities that will provide you with a unique and challenging experience working in development banking. Training with IsDB is an excellent way to gain hands-on work experience, learn about your future profession, and network with professionals from all over the world. Most importantly, training at IsDB gives you the opportunity to help others achieve acceptable living standards and social conditions.
The purpose of the IsDB Internship Program is to provide students from colleges, universities, and similar academic institutions the opportunity to engage in an active learning environment and gain work experience to complement their academic learning.
Terms and Standards:
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or master’s student from an accredited university/college.
- Minimum average score:
- A B+ on the US academic system or a 3 out of 4 GPA.
- Good according to the Arab education system.
- Minimum second class honors according to the British system.
- Or Assez Bien according to the French system.
- Obtaining an official application from the university/college specifying the need for training and approved by the Registrar of the University/Council of Graduate Studies.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- You have no previous internship at IsDB and its affiliates.
- Business Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Studies
- social science
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Photo with a white background
- Previous Testimonials
- Transcripts of previous stages
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS (from here) or TOEFL (from here)
- Recommendation Letters (Information on how to make a Letter of Recommendation)
- Resume (free templates here)
- Motivation letter (explanations and samples here)
IsDB Training Features
- Covering study expenses
- The participant will gain practical experience, learn about his potential career and network with professionals from all over the world.
- An opportunity to interact with one of the famous laboratories in Saudi Arabia and the world
How to Apply for the IsDB Scholarship?
- You must apply on the website below in the official application link.
- With the submission of the necessary papers contained in the documents