About Brock University
Brock University is a public research university in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s only university in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, in the center of the Canadian Niagara Peninsula on the Niagara Escarpment. The university bears the name of Major General Sir Isaac Brooke, who was responsible for defending Upper Canada against the United States during the War of 1812.
The Brock Cooperative Program is the fifth largest in Canada and the third largest in Ontario as of 2011. Graduates have one of the highest employment rates of all Ontario universities at 97.2 percent.
Brooke has 12 Canadian research chairs and nine faculty members who have received the 3M Teaching Fellowship Award, the only national award that recognizes excellence in teaching and educational leadership.
Brock offers a wide range of programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including professional degrees. Brock ranked third among Canadian universities in the Undergraduate category for Research Publication Outputs and Impact Indicators in 2008 (most recent ranking completed).
Brock University is the only school in Canada and internationally to offer a MICA (Integrated Mathematics with Computing and Applications) program. Brock University’s Department of Health Sciences offers the only undergraduate degree in public health in Canada. At the graduate level, Brock offers 49 programs, including nine doctoral programs.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About Brock University Scholarship
Brock University has announced the International Education Scholarship to help students secure funding to pursue an undergraduate degree in Canada. The university is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Terms and Standards
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- All applicants from outside Canada are eligible.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the study programs at the university.
- Applicants must achieve minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- CAEL CE – 60
- PTE Academic – 60
All undergraduate level programs and subjects taught at Brock are eligible to apply.
- Photo with a white background
- High School certificate
- High school transcripts
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS (from here) or TOEFL (from here)
- Recommendation Letters (Information on how to make a Letter of Recommendation)
- Resume (free templates here)
- Motivation letter (explanations and samples here)
- International Exam Results SAT or ACT
Brock University Scholarship Features
The scholarship includes the following features:
- Selected students will receive a tuition fee waiver for their chosen bachelor’s degree programme.
How to Apply for the Brock University Scholarship
- Applicants may apply using Brock University’s OUAC login to any desired undergraduate program. After obtaining admission, the student can apply for one of the scholarships offered by the university