Emirates Airline Academy Scholarships to Study in the UAE 2021-2022
About Emirates Flight Academy
It is a highly reputable higher education institution specializing in aerospace engineering, civil aviation management, business administration, aviation safety and security studies. It is one of the best universities in the world for aviation studies.
Emirates Aviation University (EAU) is the educational arm of the Emirates Group, a name known around the world for its commitment to the highest standards of quality in every aspect of its business.
The university is licensed by the UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and offers a wide range of programs designed to provide students with the best aviation-related majors.
Students can choose from undergraduate and postgraduate programs that combine the highest academic standards with the latest developments and knowledge in the aviation industry. While our experienced faculty, multinational student body and purpose-built campus in the heart of Dubai ensure a vibrant and efficient learning environment.
To be a world-leading pilot training academy for all airline pilots of will, ambition and talent
We place our values of ambition, cooperation, perseverance, responsibility and safety at the top of our minds. These values lie at the heart of everything we do.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About Emirates Airline Academy Scholarships
Emirates Aviation University invites students from different countries of the world interested in studying civil aviation or aeronautical engineering to apply for a scholarship to study at the university, as this scholarship is open on the basis of academic merit and it is open to students from all over the world
Terms and Standards
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- Applicants must apply for an eligible course at the university
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 90% or 90% or equivalent in the last year of secondary education, with IELTS (6) Academic or equivalent
- For postgraduate students, a cumulative GPA of more than 3.75 must be achieved during the undergraduate degree with an IELTS score of more than 7.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any field offered by Emirates Aviation University. To learn more about the available programs, click here
- Photo with a white background
- A true copy of the Emirates ID (if any)
- Copy of UAE visa (if applicable)
- A copy of the previous institution (if any) highest accredited academic qualification (if any)
- A high school equivalency and a bachelor’s degree from the UAE Ministry of Education (if any)
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree according to each program
- Transcripts of high school or bachelor’s degrees, according to each program
- IELTS English Proficiency Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Disclaimer/Exemption letter from UAE National Service (if any – for UAE students from 18 to 30 years old).
Advantages of Emirates Airline Academy Scholarships
The Emirates Aviation University will offer a tuition fee waiver grant of 100%, and the university can offer another 50% scholarship for students who have not met the academic requirements mentioned, and the second scholarship comes under the name Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
How to Apply for Emirates Airline Academy Scholarships
First of all, you will need to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Emirates Aviation University. Next, you will have to fill out the application form at the Admissions and Registration Office. Please send completed application forms together with the required supporting documents to the Admissions and Registration Office by the deadline and submit the documents as part of your application.