Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum ICYF in Turkey 2021
About the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum ICYF
The “Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum” (hereinafter referred to as the “Forum”) is a non-commercial, non-partisan international organization that unites leading youth organizations from the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (hereinafter referred to as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation) as well as international youth organizations operating in The OIC region and youth organizations representing important Muslim minorities around the world.
The Forum was established at its Constituent General Assembly held in Baku, Azerbaijan on 1-3 December 2004 in accordance with Resolution No.: 15/31-C of the 31st Session of the Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers held on 14-16 June 2004, in Istanbul Turkish Republic; It was granted the status of an affiliate of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation by virtue of Resolution No.: 3/32-D issued by the 32nd session of the Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers held on June 28-30, 2005, in Sana’a. , To whom.
The Forum is registered as a legal entity in the Republic of Turkey through the “Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Turkey, the Organization of the Islamic Conference and the Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation (ICYF) on the establishment in Istanbul of the Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation” – the host country agreement signed by the parties concerned in May 15, 2008, in Ankara and entered into force by Decree No.: 2009/15638 (Official Gazette of December 15, 2009, No: 27433).
This stream constitutes the Charter and the Host Country Agreement, the legal framework for the Forum. The activities of the Forum derive from this Charter, the relevant decisions of the governing bodies of the Forum and are conducted in line with the relevant decisions of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Islamic Conference of Ministers of Youth and Sports.
Nationalities that can apply for the opportunity:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the opportunity of the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum ICYF
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) announced the “ICYF Young Volunteers Camp” program to provide young people with practical knowledge and guidance to help and support communities during epidemics, natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
As the world is undergoing unprecedented change, everyone needs to join forces to act collectively and support each other during these difficult times. Volunteering is the crucial and important solution at this very moment to bring people together and mobilize them accordingly where help is most needed.
Terms and Standards:
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- Citizens of the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation or applicants from the Muslim community in non-OIC member countries
You can apply for this program.
- The age limit of the applicant for this international opportunity is 18-30.
- The applicant must have experience in voluntary work.
- Applicants must be able to speak English and work in teams.
- Applicants must participate in various volunteer projects.
- The applicant must be motivated and motivated to attend a full training programme.
The objectives of the ICYF Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum:
The ICYF Youth Volunteer Camps have the following specific goals:
- Designing the right framework for a volunteer training program during any type of crisis as a long-term solution
- Create an effective partnership network and community to build the capacity of volunteers
- Empowering leading youth organizations to manage volunteering
- Strengthening the capabilities of young volunteers through interactive training
- Promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises through civic education and human rights.
- Creating a network between youth organizations for effective cooperation to find sustainable solutions during the pandemic and humanitarian crises in the world.
- Raising youth awareness of the universal values of volunteerism
- Providing a platform for exchanging experiences, lessons learned and ideas about youth volunteering and its impact.
- Share best examples of successful youth volunteering initiatives
- To enable participants to improve themselves in project preparation for various funding sources and project cycle management
- Photo with a white background
- Motivation letter (explanations and samples here)
Features of the ICYF Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Opportunity :
As ICYF Turkey, the 2021 is a fully funded international youth conference, so all selected applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Travel expenses
- free lodging
- Discover Turkey
How to Apply for the ICYF Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Opportunity ?
The application process for ICYF is completely online, the applicant needs to submit an online application form to the ICYF portal.