Izmir University of Economics is offering a scholarship for international students in Turkey. As this scholarship is open to all students from outside Turkey who wish to study at Izmir University of Economics, the scholarship is awarded to international students who wish to study an undergraduate program at the university.
About Izmir University of Economics
Founded in 2001, Izmir University of Economics is the first constituent university in Izmir and the Aegean region. Associate’s degrees, undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields are offered at seven colleges.
Details of Izmir University of Economics Scholarship
- Host University: Izmir University of Economics.
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree.
- Nationality: International.
- Study location: Turkey.
- Application Deadline: Open all year round
Eligibility criteria to apply
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the specified criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Applicants must have taken admission to the university in one of the bachelor’s degree programmes.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines offered by the university:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Business school
- College of Fine Arts and Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Communication
- Faculty of medicine
- College of Health Sciences
- collage of rights
How to Apply
How to Apply: To seize the opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the scholarship.
- High School certificate
- Transcript of grades
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation
- motivation letter
- A copy of the passport and a personal photo
- SAT or ACT certificate, if applicable
More details about the requirements for admission to the university can be obtained from here
- To apply, students must complete the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency certificates such as TOEFL, PTE, FCE, etc.
Funding provided by Izmir University of Economics Scholarship
- Izmir University of Economics will provide 100% of the total tuition fee for students in Turkey.