About the Politecnico di Milano:
The Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano) is the largest technical university in Italy, with around 42,000 students. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate education courses in engineering, architecture and design.
Founded in 1863, it is the oldest university in Milan. The Polytechnic University of Milan has two main campuses in Milan, Italy, where the majority of research and teaching activities are located,
In addition to another satellite campus in five other cities across the Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna regions. The central offices and headquarters are located on the historic campus of Città Studi in Milan, which is also the largest and active since 1927.
According to the QS World University Rankings for the “Engineering and Technology” field, it was ranked in 2020 as the top 20 universities in the world.
It ranked sixth in the world in design, ninth in civil and structural engineering, ninth in mechanical and aerospace engineering, and seventh in architecture.
Notable alumni or professors include Nobel Prize winner Giulio Natta, novelist Carlo Emilio Jada, and architects Renzo Piano and Aldo Rossi.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the Politecnico di Milano University Scholarships:
The Politecnico di Milano University of Milan is offering a PhD scholarship at the university that is open to all international students wishing to study at the university and is fully funded for the academic year 2021/2022.
This Politecnico di Milano Scholarships in Europe is offered annually in a number of fields so that students can choose a topic of their interest and conduct research.
This PhD scholarship is a fully funded international scholarship, so the scholar will be more able to focus on his studies. This will be a great experience to learn and practice in international laboratories, gaining knowledge about the latest research skills, exploring new cultures, and building professional relationships.
Conditions and Criteria:
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the specified criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have a master’s degree or equivalent.
- The candidate must apply for the university admission letter.
- For more information on eligibility criteria for admission to PhD programs at Politecnico di Milano, click here.
- Architecture, Built Environment and Building Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Architectural restoration
- Data Analytics and Decision Sciences
- the design
- Aviation Engineering
- Environment and infrastructure engineering
- Materials engineering
- Information Technology
- electrical engineering
- Management Engineering
- mechanical engineering
- Structural, seismic and geotechnical engineering
- Mathematical Models and Methods in Geometry
- Architectural, urban and interior design
- Energy, Nuclear Science and Technology
- Urban planning, design and policy
- A photograph with a white background
- CV (free forms here)
- A detailed research plan on the PhD project
- Scientific articles and lectures, if any
Features of the Politecnico di Milano University Scholarship:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- This will be a fully funded scholarship for international students in Italy. All expenses will be covered by the university.
- Candidates will be required to specify the type of scholarship later after completing the remaining procedures
- For more details click here
How to apply for the Politecnico di Milano University Scholarships ?
- All interested candidates should visit the official website first and read the information carefully.
- After that, the candidate must apply for admission to Politecnico di Milano before the deadline.
Application deadline: May 20, 2021.
- Selected candidates will be notified from June 9 to June 16, 2021.