Fully funded scholarships from the University of Calabria , Italy, 2021
About the University of Calabria
The University of Calabria (Italian: Università della Calabria, UNICAL) is a state-run university in Italy. The university is located in Arcavacata, a small village of Rende in the province of Cosenza, and was founded in 1972. Its founders included Beniamino Andreatta, Giorgio Gagliani, Pietro Bucci and Paolo Sylos Labini. It currently has around 35,000 students, 800 faculty and research staff, and around 700 administrative employees.
The campus of the University of Calabria was originally designed by Vittorio Gregotti and Danin Martinson. The buildings are located along a suspension bridge, which is now 1.3 km long. As on the British and North American campuses, students live in designated apartment complexes near the university. The entire structure is covered with greenery from the hills near Arcavacata, a small village 10 km from Cosenza and 4 km from Rende town center.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the University of Calabria Scholarships
Every year, the University of Calabria offers hundreds of university-funded scholarships and Italian government grants as well as non-governmental financial aid to university students for bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees. Studies studies.
The International Scholarships Program 2021/22 at the moment is now open to support international students who have enrolled in various Master’s degree programs at the University of Calabria, Italy. It is one of the highest paid Scholarships in Italy for international students for Masters studies in Italy.
Conditions and Criteria:
- An international student
- He holds a Bachelor’s degree
Scholarships are available for the academic year 2021/2022 and the university offers 11 international master’s degrees entirely taught in English. The University of Calabria is working hard to advance the international dimension on campus. Use the excellent opportunity to light up your future in Italy. The list below:
Master’s degree programs:
Engineering and Technology:
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- Computer engineering for the Internet of things
- Environmental and regional safety engineering in sustainable management of natural resources
- Robotics and automation engineering
- Communications engineering: smart sensing, computing and networks
- Health biotechnology
- Nutrition Sciences
- Finance and insurance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language, such as IELTS (from here), TOEFL (from here), or the Italian language
- GRE Certificate by Program
- Recommendation letter (information on how to make a recommendation letter)
- CV (free forms here)
- Motivation letter (explanations and examples here)
- A detailed research plan on the master’s project if the program contains a graduation thesis
- Scientific articles and lectures, if any
- A photograph with a white background
University of Calabria Scholarship Features:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- University fees (1.000.00 EUR) will be shown.
- Free accommodation will be provided
- Food will be provided on campus (valued at € 6.000.00).
- Salary / pocket money is approximately € 1.700.00.
How to apply for the University of Calabria Scholarships:
- Register on the Esse3 portal (only for non-registered candidates)
- Access to the Esse3 portal
- Go to the top-right menu -> Registrar’s office -> Entrance test
- Select the chosen certification course.
- You must choose the competition: “CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS ……… ..”