About the University of Otago:
The University of Otago (Maori: Te Ware Wananga or Otago) is an undergraduate university based in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly in average research quality, and in 2006 it ranked second in New Zealand after the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs, and in the past it topped the New Zealand Performance Research Fund assessment.
From 2010 to 2011, Times Higher Education released the rankings independently of Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). Initially this ranking was only the top 200 listed universities and the University of Otago did not appear. In 2015, the University of Otago became the first New Zealand university to hold a course on the QS Top 10 list, as it was ranked 8 in dentistry.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the University of Otago Scholarships:
To encourage excellence in areas of performance including sports, culture, music and the arts, these scholarships are available to academically able students who are of high standard in their chosen field of performance.
Conditions and Criteria:
- An international student
- Intend to enroll or enroll for the first time in the first year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
The university provides many specializations at the bachelor’s level, and among these specializations are:
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Otago Medical College
- Biomedical Sciences
- faculty of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- University of Otago, Christchurch
- University of Otago, Wellington
- Faculty of Education
- collage of rights
- School of Arts
- Geography School
- Faculty of Social Sciences
For more, more visit the following link: From here
- High School certificate
- A transcript of the last year of high school grades
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL or IELTS
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter, if any
- Voluntary or merit certificates that increase your chances of university admission and scholarship
- A photo with a white background
University of Otago Scholarship Features:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Successful students will receive a prize of NZ $ 6,000 for one year at the University of Otago.
How to apply for the University of Otago Scholarships:
In order to apply for a scholarship, you will be required to go through the first stages of enrollment at the University of Otago
After obtaining the approval of the university, you will proceed to the second stage, which is to register for the Entrance Scholarship application via the Internet.
Application deadline: Open throughout 2021