Falmouth University Scholarships for Masters and Bachelor degrees
Falmouth University is pleased to offer the International Talents Scholarship for high achieving students. International students are encouraged to apply for this funding opportunity to study a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the United Kingdom.
About Falmouth University:
Falmouth University, established in 1902, offers a range of scholarships at the undergraduate or postgraduate level to try to ensure that all students succeed and realize their potential during their studies.
Falmouth University scholarship details:
- University: Falmouth University
- Name of the scholarship: Talent international awards
- Course level: Bachelor and Master
- Nationality: International
- Place of study: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: June 10, 2021
Eligibility Criteria to Apply to Falmouth University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Eligible for International Fee Rate (so it does not include European Union students with stable status)
Be new to Falmouth University in 2021/2022
To enter directly in the first year of the course
On-campus registration for Falmouth course (not flexible Falmouth or other partnership courses)
How to Apply to Falmouth University Scholarships ?
- How to Apply: You should get admission to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the university. Next, applicants are required to submit an online application form for the program.
- Language requirements: The student must provide evidence of his proficiency in the English language
Funding provided to the Falmouth University Scholarship:
Falmouth University will award a £ 2000 award amount to the successful candidates.