Falmouth University is pleased to offer the International Talents Scholarship for high achieving students. International students are encouraged to apply for this funding opportunity to study a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the United Kingdom.
About Falmouth University:
Falmouth University, established in 1902, offers a range of scholarships at the undergraduate or postgraduate level to try to ensure that all students succeed and realize their potential during their studies.
Falmouth University scholarship details:
- University: Falmouth University
- Name of the scholarship: Talent international awards
- Course level: Bachelor and Master
- Nationality: International
- Place of study: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: June 10, 2021
Eligibility Criteria to Apply to Falmouth University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Eligible for International Fee Rate (so it does not include European Union students with stable status)
Be new to Falmouth University in 2021/2022
To enter directly in the first year of the course
On-campus registration for Falmouth course (not flexible Falmouth or other partnership courses)
How to Apply to Falmouth University Scholarships ?
- How to Apply: You should get admission to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the university. Next, applicants are required to submit an online application form for the program.
- Language requirements: The student must provide evidence of his proficiency in the English language
Funding provided to the Falmouth University Scholarship:
Falmouth University will award a £ 2000 award amount to the successful candidates.