Do not forget to share this article with your important friends, as you may be a reason to change their future and their lives.
About the University of Transylvania:
The UniTBv University of Braov (Romanian: Universitatea Transilvania din Brașov; UniTBv) is a public institution of higher education in Braov, Romania, founded in 1971.
It includes eighteen colleges, with a total of more than 19,000 students, and more than 700 academic staff. The university offers 105-day licensing areas, 12 distance education fields, 5 high-low frequency areas, as well as 73 postgraduate programs and 18 doctoral programs.
According to the Scimago Laboratory, based on data collected between 2007 and 2011, the University of Transylvania in Braov ranked 1710 in the world, 113 regionally, and 11 in the country. According to UniRank in 2019, it is ranked 2161 in the world and 6th in Romanian.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the University of Transylvania UniTBv Scholarship:
The University of Transylvania in Romania invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree at the university, as this scholarship will be a fully-funded scholarship and it is open to students from outside the European Union.
The Transylvania Academic Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from countries outside the European Union or outside the European Economic Area.
The scholarship is awarded for the full attendance of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree studies of candidates accepted for studies at the University of Transylvania.
University of Transylvania Scholarship Goals:
- Attracting international students to study at the University of Transylvania
- Forming a group of “ambassadors” for the University of Transylvania, thus increasing the university’s international visibility.
Conditions and Criteria:
- To be an international student.
- To have a previous academic qualification to apply for the higher degree.
- Candidates applying must complete and submit the online application form within the stipulated time as shown below.
- Students’ complete passage of each academic year is a condition for obtaining the scholarship for the following year of study.
- social science
- Computer science
- Food and tourism
- Sociology and Communication
More information about colleges and majors from here
University of Transylvania UniTBv scholarship features:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees).
- Free accommodation in university accommodation (including vacations).
- A monthly allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, including holidays).
Disclaimer: Travel expenses and costs incurred by the Romania visa will be covered by the candidate.
How to apply for the University of Transylvania UniTBv scholarship:
Download and fill in all required information in the online application form from here
- Academic certificate for the previous degree.
- Point statements.
- Fill out the application form with personal information, then attach the required documents
- Motivation letter (maximum one page).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Any other documents that may support your application.
- All documents in English must be submitted in pdf format and incomplete files will be rejected.
- It is not possible to add a document to the file after the submission deadline.
Application deadline: April 27, 2021
Selected candidates will be notified via email on May 31, 2021
Selection process calendar:
- 15.02.2021 – 27.04.2021 – register candidates by filling in the online application form;
- 03.05.2021 – 26.05.2021 – Evaluation of application files.
- 27.05.2021 – 28.05.2021 – Approval of the list of shortlisted candidates (including the pending list).
- 31.05.2021 – Announcement of shortlisted candidates by e-mail.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted by email after the selection process has been completed.
- The selected candidates for the Transylvania Academic Scholarship will be subject to admission to Romanian academic studies.
Selection of candidates:
- An evaluation board whose members are appointed by the President of the University of Transylvania in Brasov will be responsible for selecting candidates.
- The selection criterion is the quality of the documents presented in the application file.