Volunteer opportunities with the United Nations
Volunteers provide essential support to UNHCR and help us provide protection, community services and assistance to people who have been forced to flee their homes.
Approximately 900 UN Volunteers support the Office each year in nearly 70 countries and provide critical support to the Office in implementing its mandate to provide protection, community services and durable solutions and to implement programs that provide assistance to those forced to flee.
Types of volunteering:
1- All over the world and in your country or
2- volunteer online (funded)
Upload your university major after graduation
The allowances are:
- Optional Living Allowance: A monthly allowance to cover basic living expenses.
- Travel expenses: for travel to the duty station upon assignment and repatriation at the end of the assignment.
- Accommodation Allowance: The costs calculated on the basis of the scholarship duration and paid at the beginning of employment for volunteer work.
- Insurances: life, health, and permanent disability insurance.
- Annual holiday.
Eligibility criteria for the volunteering program:
- The applicant must be: 25 years or more (there is no age limit).
- Hold a university degree or higher technical diploma.
- It has the ability to adapt to difficult living conditions and at times remote locations.
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Previous volunteering or work experience in a developing country would be an advantage.
Am sudan am working in the office for taravel agency tourism management more than 8yers go am experis good i need holep people in world
ارغب في التطوع في الأمم المتحدة
جامعه السودان للعلوم والتكنولوجيا
بكالوريوس التربيه الفنيه
تصميم وطباعة المنسوجات
I am ready to volunteer with the United Nations or one of its agencies to provide support and assistance in all fields and activities that are provided inside Sudan and outside Sudan for all humanity everywhere until peace, security, stability, equality and freedom are found.
I glad to work with UN