If you want to study in Canada, you can apply for Victoria University scholarships, which are provided to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to study a bachelor’s degree in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
About Victoria University:
This university offers more than 20000 students of creative programs. In Canada’s most distinguished academic setting, dynamic, practical learning, critical research, discovery and innovation provide an advantage that cannot be found anywhere else.
Victoria University Scholarships details:
- Application deadline: March 15, 2021
- Host University: Victoria University
- Study level: Undergraduate level
- Country of study: in Canada
Funding provided in Victoria University Scholarships:
Benefits: – Victoria University will offer an award of CAD $ 2,500 to eligible international students in Canada.
Conditions for applying for Victoria University scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible. (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen) .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must complete the International Baccalaureate program with a minimum of 32 points.
How to apply for the Victoria University Scholarships:
- How to Apply: To enroll in the program, students must be admitted to a bachelor’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents as part of the application: a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic records, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission requirements: To be considered for this program, students must check the entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency through an Entrance Requirement or Language Tests.