If you wish to study in the United Kingdom, you can apply for the University of Glasgow Caledonian Scholarships, which are offered to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to study a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
About Glasgow Caledonian University:
Glasgow Caledonian University has a variety of opportunities to access educational programs. It offers a variety of PhD, Masters and Postgraduate courses to help with outstanding study opportunities to develop your bright future.
Why study at Glasgow Caledonian University?
Indeed, GCU provides its learners with world-class education, quality services and a truly unforgettable experience. Students will find outstanding facilities and teaching excellence at GCU, which will help them start a successful career.
Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarships details:
- Application deadline: June 30, 2021
- Host University: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Country of study: United Kingdom
Funding provided in Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarships:
Benefits: – Glasgow Caledonian University will offer an award of £ 1,000 for the first year of its degree and £ 1,000 for each following year. For four years, you can get up to £ 4,000.
Conditions for applying for the Glasgow Caledonian University scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible. (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen) .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / specific criteria:
- Should be an international student.
- Undergraduate international students should only be self-funded.
- You must be studying a full-time course at the university.
How to apply for the Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarships:
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must enroll in a university. After that, applicants for this opportunity will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission requirements: Students are required to submit certificates or certificates of the previous year with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: If your instruction is not conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English language proficiency. For more information, see English language requirements.