About the Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University scholarship:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers scholarships to non-Saudis to enroll in Saudi universities for the purposes of including spreading the message of Islam, teaching the Arabic language, spreading science, and strengthening solidarity between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the countries of the world in the service of humanity.
In Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University, the Grants Department – which is linked to the Deanship of Administrative Admission and Registration – is concerned with following up the implementation of scholarship programs at the university and it also organizes admission processes according to the regulatory regulations approved by the Ministry of Education in Cabinet Resolution No. (94) dated 03/29/1431 AH. The regulator for the controls of admission of non-Saudi scholarship students to higher education institutions in the Kingdom.
What is the scholarship at Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University:
It is the academic seat that a non-Saudi student gets to study at Princess Noura Bint Abdul Rahman University.
Types of scholarships in Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University scholarships:
According to what is stipulated in the list of admission controls for non-Saudis in higher education institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their sponsorship, according to Cabinet Resolution No. (94) dated 29/03/1431 AH, without prejudice to any financial benefit determined by the regulations governing the financial affairs of universities, the foreign scholarship student enjoys the benefits next:
- Health care for the student throughout her studies.
- He paid a two-month bonus for processing supplies upon his arrival.
- Spending a reward of three months in allowance for graduation to ship books.
- Advantages enjoyed by fellow students of the educational institution.
- Discounted meals provided.
- Providing adequate housing, scientific, social, cultural and training care.
- Exchange the tickets stipulated in the financial regulations of the educational institution, provided that it has not been disbursed to it by another party, and compensate it for the value of the arrival ticket if presented at its expense, provided that the compensation does not exceed the value of the ticket paid to its colleagues from the same country.
- The university undertakes the service of issuing the visa and residence for the student.
Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University conditions:
- That the age of the applicant is not less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate and diploma levels.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant must not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The high school diploma should not be more than five years old.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions, and be medically fit.
- The applicant must not be academically dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- That the government of the applicant’s country approves the study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for countries that require this for Saudi students.
- The certificates and identity papers must be attested by the Saudi Cultural Attaché in the country of the applicant.
- The applicant must present a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in her country.
- That the applicant has a mahram, according to the instructions regulating this, provided that he is covered by a grant, has a regular residence, or is on the register of an employer in need of his services.
Documents required to apply the Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University scholarship:
1- A high school diploma or its equivalent with a transcript certified by the Kingdom’s Cultural Attaché in the country where the certificate was issued, and translated into Arabic.
2- A certificate of good conduct, if any.
3- A valid passport (for the applicant).
4- A valid residence permit for the applicant’s guardian.
5- A letter of consent of the applicant’s country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
6- A certificate of absence from security precedents, newly issued, not less than 5 months from the date of submission.
- A medical report confirming that the applicant is medically fit, issued before the start of submitting the application within a maximum period of three months.
8- Bring at least two recommendations for the applicant from an accredited body in her country.
9- Proving the kinship relationship with the mahram from the embassy of the applicant’s country in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any official body in the applicant’s country, including the name of the mahram, his residency number, the applicant’s name and the passport number with mention of the relationship of kinship or the marriage contract in case the forbidden is the husband.
- The necessity to bring the original documents mentioned above after the student is accepted for conformity
- Submission start date: February 24, 2021
- Submission end: 25 / March / 2021 AD
- To contact about external scholarships:
- Grants Administration Email: [email protected]
- the phone :
- 0096611 8243542 – 0096611 8243341 – 0096611 8243346 – 0096611 8243205 – 0096611 8243454 – 0096611 8243171 –
- Call during business hours from 8 am to 1:30 pm.
Explanation of the method of applying for the Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University scholarship:
1- Submission via an electronic link to be included in the advertisement within the specified period for submission.
2- Upload the required documents in PDF or JPEG format, then send them.
3- When the application is completed, the applicant is given an application number, which enables her to access it for follow-up, amendment, and knowledge of its status.
4- Students are contacted via emails and phone calls.