About the scholarship:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers scholarships to non-Saudis to enroll in Saudi universities for the purposes of including spreading the message of Islam, teaching the Arabic language, spreading science, and strengthening solidarity between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the countries of the world in the service of humanity.
In Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University, the Grants Department – which is linked to the Deanship of Administrative Admission and Registration – is concerned with following up the implementation of scholarship programs at the university and it also organizes admission processes according to the regulatory regulations approved by the Ministry of Education in Cabinet Resolution No. (94) dated 03/29/1431 AH. The regulator for the controls of admission of non-Saudi scholarship students to higher education institutions in the Kingdom.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
What is the scholarship :
It is the academic seat that a non-Saudi student gets to study at Princess Noura Bint Abdul Rahman University.
The Princess Nourah University Scholarship is offered to non-Saudi women in Saudi Arabia to enroll in Saudi universities for the purposes of spreading science and strengthening solidarity between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the countries of the world to serve humanity.
Types of scholarships :
According to what is stipulated in the list of admission controls for non-Saudis in higher education institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their sponsorship, according to Cabinet Resolution No. (94) dated 29/03/1431 AH, without prejudice to any financial benefit determined by the regulations governing the financial affairs of universities.
Programs available at Princess Nourah University:
- Computer and Information Sciences.
- Human Medicine.
- Business Management.
You can view all available programs here.
Advantages of Princess Noura University Scholarship:
- Health care for the student throughout her studies.
- He paid a two-month bonus for processing supplies upon his arrival.
- Spending a reward of three months in allowance for graduation to ship books.
- Advantages enjoyed by fellow students of the educational institution.
- Discounted meals provided.
- Providing adequate housing, scientific, social, cultural and training care.
- Exchange the tickets stipulated in the financial regulations of the educational institution, provided that it has not been disbursed to it by another party, and compensate it for the value of the arrival ticket if presented at its expense, provided that the compensation does not exceed the value of the ticket paid to its colleagues from the same country.
- The university undertakes the service of issuing the visa and residence for the student.
Terms and Standards:
- That the age of the applicant is not less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate and diploma levels.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant must not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The high school diploma should not be more than five years old.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions, and be medically fit.
- The applicant must not be academically dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- That the government of the applicant’s country approves the study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for countries that require this for Saudi students.
- The certificates and identity papers must be attested by the Saudi Cultural Attaché in the country of the applicant.
- The applicant must present a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in her country.
- That the applicant has a mahram, according to the instructions regulating this, provided that he is covered by a grant, has a regular residence, or is on the register of an employer in need of his services.
Required documents and papers:
- A photograph with a white background.
- High School certificate.
- Recommendation letters.
- Personal statement.
- motivation message.
- Good conduct certificate, if any.
- The residence of the applicant’s guardian is valid.
- Letter of approval from the applicant’s country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A certificate free of recent security precedents issued for no less than 5 months from the date of submission.
- A medical report confirming that the applicant is medically fit, issued before the start of the application, within a maximum period of three months.
- Proof of kinship with the mahram from the embassy of the applicant’s country inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any official body in the applicant’s country, including the mahram’s name, residence number, applicant’s name and passport number, with a mention of the kinship relationship or the marriage contract if the mahram is the husband
- The necessity to bring the original documents mentioned above after the student is accepted for conformity
- Submission start date: February 24, 2022
- Submission end: 25 / March / 2022 AD
- To contact about external scholarships:
- Grants Administration Email: [email protected]
- the phone :
- 0096611 8243542 – 0096611 8243341 – 0096611 8243346 – 0096611 8243205 – 0096611 8243454 – 0096611 8243171 –
- Call during business hours from 8 am to 1:30 pm.
How To Apply:
1- Submission via an electronic link to be included in the advertisement within the specified period for submission.
2- Upload the required documents in PDF or JPEG format, then send them.
3- When the application is completed, the applicant is given an application number, which enables her to access it for follow-up, amendment, and knowledge of its status.
4- Students are contacted via emails and phone calls.