The Fukuoka International Foundation in Japan is offering a fully-funded scholarship to international students of various nationalities around the world to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degree programs for the 2020-21 academic year.
About the Fukuoka Foundation Scholarships:
The Fukuoka Foundation Scholarships for International Students is a free study program in Japan. Fukuoka City International Foundation Scholarships has 3 types to Study in Japan in English for International Students. The scholarship program will be awarded in all twenty universities of Fukuoka State.
Details of the Fukuoka Japan Scholarship for International Students:
- Fukuoka City Japan Scholarships for International Students has been announced by the Fukuoka International Foundation for Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Degree, and Post-Doctoral Degree.
- The country is Japan and the city is Fukuoka
- Universities: All universities are under Fukuoka Prefecture
- Funding: Japanese government scholarship
Funding provided in Fukuoka International Foundation Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Monthly salary
- Medical Insurance
- The cost of the research thesis will also be covered under these scholarships
Duration of the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s degree scholarship / from 4 to 5 years
- Master of Science Scholarship / from 2 to 3 years
- PhD Scholarship / 3 to 4 years
Courses available on the Fukuoka Foundation Scholarship:
- Social Sciences
- IT / Computer
- Medical Science
- Agriculture Fields
- Japanese Language Course
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Fukuoka Foundation Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students who wish to study in Japan
- High school diploma for pursuing admission to a bachelor’s degree in Japan
- You must obtain a bachelor’s degree to obtain a master’s degree, as well as a master’s degree to obtain a doctorate. In Japan with a scholarship.
- The physical condition should be good
- Excellent academic report
How to apply for the Japan Scholarship for International Students :
Applicants must first apply to the desired university in which they intend to study, as there are 20 universities available. Then apply through scholarships in these universities, then your application for a scholarship will be considered.