“TAIBAH UNIVERSITY University Scholarships” Do not forget to share this article with your important friends, as you may be a reason to change their future and their lives.
About TAIBAH UNIVERSITY University:
Taibah University is a Saudi public university, located in Medina, founded in 2003 after the merger of the two branches of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University and King Abdul Aziz University, and the university was named this name after one of the names given to Medina, which is Taiba.
The university ranked third at the level of Saudi universities according to the latest classification of the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in February 2019, the university participated in the jury in the National Olympiad for Scientific Creativity
The emergence and establishment of the College of Education:
Taibah University was established with only one college, the College of Education, which was issued by a royal decree to establish it in the year 12/3/1397 AH, assigning Prof. Muhammad Ismail Zafer, founding dean, to be affiliated with King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah as a main branch, from which the rest of the colleges such as the College of Science, College of Computer Science and Engineering and College of Financial and Administrative Sciences started and expanded until it became what it is now.
Programs and degrees:
The number of scientific programs at the university is 156, of which 94 are at the postgraduate level. The university awards seven academic degrees, which are diploma, associate, bachelor’s, general diploma, higher diploma, master’s and doctorate.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the TAIBAH UNIVERSITY scholarship:
Taibah University in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, invites Muslim students from all over the world who are not Saudis to submit their applications for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s degree – regularity for the next academic year 1443 AH.
Taibah University is a Saudi university located in Medina. It was established in 2003 and includes a number of colleges in various disciplines including medical and engineering sciences, human sciences and community sciences.
Conditions and Criteria:
- The student must fulfill the admission requirements for Saudi students announced in the university enrollment guide, and it can be viewed if it is uploaded to the university’s website, and for those holding a high school diploma from outside the Kingdom, they do not require the ability and achievement test when accepting a scholarship at the university
- The student’s age should not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate level.
- That the government of the student’s country agree to study in the Kingdom for countries that require that for Saudi students.
- The student should not have received another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The certificates and identity papers must be attested by the Saudi embassy, and the secondary school certificate must be from a government school and certified by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, he may certify his documents from the nearest Saudi embassy adjacent to his country.
- To present a certificate of absence of precedents from the security services in his country
- Not to be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom
- To be with the student is forbidden, according to the instructions regulating that, provided that he is covered by a grant or has a regular residence or is present on a register, an employer needs his services.
- Attach a copy (certified) of the marriage contract for the married student.
- To pass the medical examination prescribed by the regulations and instructions.
- Nomination and uploading the required documents on the university website (electronic) and completing all personal and academic data during the specified period for nomination.
- Equivalence of the high school diploma from the (Equivalency Committee) in the General Administration of Examinations and Admissions at the Ministry of Education Agency at the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the approval of acceptance is issued by the competent authorities.
The scholarship includes the majors available at the university, and to learn more about the majors available, click here
Features of TAIBAH UNIVERSITY scholarship:
The scholarship is partial or free of benefits in accordance with the rules regulated by the University Council, but often Saudi universities offer fully funded scholarships to students from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They include the following:
1.Full tuition waiver.
4.the traveling cost
How to apply for TAIBAH UNIVERSITY scholarship:
- The application for this scholarship is done online
- You click on the word to register in the program
- Agree to terms and choose to nominate
- Fill in the information and attach the required documents.
- In the event that the data and attachments are not completed and the personal photo uploaded, the nomination application will not be considered.
- There are no offices or agents of the university anywhere in the world to receive applications to study at the university.
- The university does not charge fees for applicants.
- The medical examination must be recent and from a government hospital
- Obtaining a nomination number does not mean acceptance at the university
- Note that the application is through the electronic admission portal and does not require a review of the Deanship of Admission and Registration
In the event of receiving requests for scholarships from abroad to (Taiba) University, the documents required to be uploaded to the university’s website electronically (if activated) are:
1.A copy of the high school diploma or its equivalent outside the Kingdom, and the certificate shall be issued by a government school or a school (certificate) equivalent to the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that the secondary certificate has not been obtained for three years.
2.In case the transcript of the transcript for the secondary stage (first, second and third years) cannot be authenticated.
3.The student’s grade in the secondary stage is not less than (very good).
4.Authentication of the certificate and the transcript of grades for the academic stages in secondary from the following authorities in the student’s country: Examination Department – Education – Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Saudi Cultural Attaché. .
5.A copy of a valid passport whose validity period is not less than six months.
6.A recent medical report of the integrity of the organs and the senses, and the freedom from communicable (infectious) diseases issued by an accredited medical center, and certified by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
7.Certificate of entry into Islam (for those who were not Muslim from birth) certified by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8.An Arabic translation must be attached to each document written in a language other than Arabic, certified by an accredited translation office and attested by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Embassy.
Application deadline: 03/31/2021
Now dear student and dear student, and after we explained to you the TAIBAH UNIVERSITY scholarship to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are you facing difficulty in one of these steps?
Tell us about it, so we can help you in the next few articles.
If you are ready to apply for scholarships, why not check out the most interesting opportunities via the following link