About Singapore University of Technology and Design SUTD:
Singapore University of Technology and Design SUTD is the fourth independent university in Singapore, adjacent to the Changi Subway Superior Station.
SUTD’s temporary campus has been located on the former ITE College Dover campus in Dover from its founding in April 2012 through December 2014. The permanent campus, which opened in January 2015, is located near Changi Business Park, and is served by Upper Changi Station on the downtown subway line .
As of 2018, it is the only university located in the eastern part of Singapore. Through an open selection process, SUTD DP Architects Pte. Ltd., in collaboration with UNStudio of Amsterdam, to design the academic ensemble of its permanent campus in Upper Changi.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design is ranked # 507 in the best global universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a widely accepted set of indicators of excellence. It also ranked fourth locally in the state of Singapore, and in this ranking the university is considered one of the best universities at the local, Asian and even global levels.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
About the SUTD Singapore Technology and Design Scholarship:
Through the generosity of Hexacon Construction Private Limited, the Rock – SUTD Scholarship has been established to support academic and educational excellence by attracting outstanding and deserving talent to pursue undergraduate education at SUTD.
Conditions and Criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- They are applying for admission to the Bachelor’s degree program at SUTD
- They enjoy good academic standing
- Possess leadership potential and uphold strong values (passion, integrity, moral character, and good conduct)
- Have good records of service and contribution to the university and / or society at large
- Special considerations for those with proven financial need
- Recipients are required to complete at least 20 hours of service at the university. They may act as a student ambassador, or some other similar role, representing SUTD to provide sponsored talks, to receive guests, etc., when requested.
- The beneficiaries, without the university’s approval, may not obtain any other scholarships or grants at the same time.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if the academic progress or academic behavior of the recipient is considered, in the opinion of the university, unsatisfactory.
- If the recipient decides to prematurely terminate the scholarship, SUTD reserves the right to impose reimbursement on a case-by-case basis.
The university offers many programs at the undergraduate level. For more details about the programs, please visit the following website of the university: From here
Singapore University of Technology and Design scholarship features SUTD:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- An amount of S $ 15,000 per year for up to four years of related degree programs at SUTD that is used towards the recipient’s subsidized annual tuition fees.
- The recipient must take the Scholarship Scheme (TGS) from Singapore Government to enjoy the subsidized fee
- Successful recipients may be awarded internships and / or job opportunities with Hexacon Construction or designated companies
- The program will also cover hostel fees for the duration of the new year
How to apply for the SUTD Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships:
Applicants will automatically consider the award when they take
SUTD online admission. Selected applicants can be interviewed face-to-face via Skype or over the phone.
- A copy of your ID card or passport
- Motivation letter consisting of (3000 words)
- Submit your IELTS or TOEFL score no later than two weeks after the application deadline.
- A Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is not required, but is highly recommended.
- 3 letters of recommendation with all the details mentioned.
- An original copy of the Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree
Application deadline: March 19, 2021 Official application for the SUTD Scholarship Official link to apply for SUTD Scholarships